THE HOW-TO OF BOUNDLESS ENERGY
An 8-week course aimed to learn and apply new personal health habits based on Ayurvedic daily rhythms – simple but practical and profound strategies to tackle your stress and help you regain physical wellbeing and zest for life. An invigorating lifestyle tonic of daily rituals to boost your energy.
The programme starts in September 2017 to include:
- An initial strategy one-on-one Skype session with me
- Weekly eBook lesson material for you to keep. Lessons include theoretical teachings from the Ayurvedic tradition, experiential practices and methods to implement them.
- Weekly live hour long interactive call as a group (participate live or listen to the recording at leisure, the calls are yours to keep forever)
- Weekly charts to track your progress with fun, transformational activities and exercises
- Group support via a completely private shared forum page on Facebook where you can ask questions & interact with other participants
STEP 1: THE NATURAL WORLD, PLACING THE SETTING (bonus module)
A short introduction to Ayurveda and a practical tool for reading & understanding your energy levels, your environment and making quick efficient adjustments to radically improve your wellbeing at the onset.
This lesson will be sent immediately on booking the course as preparatory groundwork before the programme starts.
STEP 2: THE DOSHAS, YOUR INNER MAP
How to assess your particular metabolic type and interpret the effects your environment, diet and lifestyle have on your personal biological functions. Identify your unique nature, your individual body-mind paradigm and start making choices to support coherent energy.
STEP 3: DIGESTION, AGNI – LIGHTNING YOUR FIRE
Unravel and master your digestive system and release untold amounts of energy. With deep understanding of your very own digestive type, and what causes disruptions in the body, claim back buoyant vitality.
STEP 4: FOOD & AYURVEDIC NUTRITION, YOUR PANTRY BASICS
All you need to know to support good eating habits that will free you from health niggles, invigorate your body and boost exuberant spark.
We cover dietary choices, how to store and prepare food, when to eat for optimal digestion, introduce a balancing diet through the 6 basic tastes of food, talk about the heating and cooling properties of foods, link diet to the doshas (metabolic types) and finish with a word on food combining.
STEP 5: DINACHARYA, MORNING ROUTINES & MASSAGE
Setting the foundations for wellbeing and vivacity with powerful but easily implemented practices to gain energy and feel fantastic as you mould your most productive day from the ground up.
STEP 6: DINACHARYA, EVENING RITUALS & SLEEP
Leading you into wholesome evening routines and deals with a range of sleep issues, building correct habits for deep restful sleep.
STEP 7: SUBTLE ENERGIES & BREATH
Where you learn about your inner energy system and improve the flow using ancient practical techniques from Yoga and Ayurveda including a focus on effective Breathwork.
STEP 8: SEASONAL CLEANSE & SEASONAL EATING
All about the benefits of a regular detox and a full how-to as well as “what-to-eat-when” throughout the year.
STEP 9: EVOLVING, HABIT CHANGING
The lowdown on what makes a successful habit changing plan and how to fulfill the challenge of creating better habits for wellbeing. Looking at experts advice to gain motivation and skills to make the change.
A full set of tools for vigorous energy.
Ready to go? Invest in you:
Course costs £225 for 8 “real-time” lessons + 1 bonus introductory class with weekly:
- eBook classes
- video greetings
- audio classes
- practical exercises
- Q&A video conferences
- access to a curated group forum
Dates and schedule for the September 2017 programme:
- Register and book for a 15 minutes strategy Skype session to find out if we are a fit
- Step 1 class material will be in your inbox immediately on booking for the course
- Monday 4 September you receive Step 2 class material
- Monday 11 September is the 1st Q&A Community call
Each Monday night you continue to receive new class material for the following week’s focus.
The Q&A Community calls continue on:
- Monday 18 September
- Monday 25 September
- Monday 2 October
- Monday 9 October
- Monday 16 October
- Monday 23 October
- Monday 30 October Final call sending you off with your new toolkit of solutions for peak energy