Boundless Energy Collective
Find the detailed programme information by double-clicking on About The Course.
With this programme the extra benefit is the community that you share. Week after week you will be able to see and hear others ask questions and report on how they are doing with the course material, what practises they are implementing and the results they are experiencing. You can communicate with one another via the forum. You may enjoy the accountability and will certainly gain a well of information from the interaction. The collective class set gives us connection to one another.
The course costs £225 for 8 “real-time” lessons + 1 bonus introductory class with weekly:
- eBook classes
- video greetings
- audio classes
- practical exercises
- Q&A video conferences
- access to a curated group forum
Dates and schedule for the Class of Midsummer 2018 programme:
- Register and book for a 20 minutes strategy Skype session to find out if we are a fit
- Step 1 class material will be in your inbox immediately on booking for the course
- Monday 4 June you receive Step 2 class material
- Monday 11 June is the 1st evening Q&A Community call
- Each Monday night you continue to receive new class material for the following week’s focus.
The Q&A Community calls continue on:
- Monday 18 June
- Monday 25 June
- Monday 2 July
- Monday 9 July
- Monday 16 July
- Monday 23 July
- Monday 30 July – Final call sending you off with your new toolkit of solutions for peak energy
Hit the reset button & Enroll on the course.
To enquire about the course, get in touch here.